Friday 25 January 2013

29th January 2013 - Missing Teacher

Dear all,

I will not be around on the 29th January 2013, as I've got a briefing to attend at MOE HQ.

I'm uploading my relief instructions, just so the little monsters know what's in store for them, and not "act blur" in front of the relief teacher.

Kim, Soo Ah, Vernon, and my 2 monitors - you guys will be briefed in detail what to do for the day, just in case Mr. Ng gets a little lost.

All materials (worksheets, Science apparatus) will be placed in class - likely in the metal cupboard. Do help Mr. Ng if he needs any assistance with anything.

I feel as if I'm leaving my last words... Like I'm writing my will... :S

Kids, be nice and as helpful as you can be! You guys are famous for being the nicest kids in the level... Do not disappoint! Or else...

Love,
Mr. Yang

Get Relief Instructions Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mr1rnlxujecj56l/29th%20January%202013%20Lesson%20Plan%20for%20Relief%20Teachers%20%28Jerry%20Yang%204%20Faith%29.doc


No comments:

Post a Comment