Thursday 26 December 2013

School's coming...

Greetings my dear little ones!

School's about to start next week and I trust you are all excited about a new level, new friends, and most importantly, new stuff to learn.

Here's a little something I'm sure you'll be interested to know.

As you recall, I mentioned that you might not be having your Math lessons together with your class for 2014. 

For example, Elise is in 5 Benevolence and in the same class as Soo Ah , but for Math lessons, she would be in a different class. 

It's called Math banding, and you may click on the link below to find out which class you'll be in, the class location, the teacher, and who will be in the same class as you.

Take note, DO NOT SHARE THIS INFO WITH YOUR FRIENDS JUST YET!

They will probably find out the week after next...


Last but not least...

I miss you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment