Friday 6 December 2013

THANK YOU!

Thanks for all the smiles and laughter one and all!

Here are the pics... Courtesy of Kim's mummy, Avni's Mummy, Jed's Mummy, Mr Lee, and Corporal. 

 They obviously think they can dance.

 Very very impressed with Mr Teo's BBQ skills and dedication to the grill...

 2 of the nicest gentlemen with 2 of the sweetest girls.

 Cos' I'm like... too cool to look at the camera...

 "Where's my satay? I asked for 20 you give me 3 only?!"

 I'll give anything for these 2...

Little K

2 of my favourite cuties. They should make plushies of them...

 The Loanshark and the Explorer

 


 The clean-up crew.


 "Yes. That is called fire."

 "See... Fire. F-I-R-E."

 Mr Lee caught a giant Mekong River catfish...







Who has the most svelte figure? And who got molested?

 At Reception.

 Collecting food.





 "You have rock hard abs!" 
"I know right!"




 Surprise Birthday






 Aww...

 Really, really love them...

 Really, really love them...

 Ancient Aquila tribal dance.







"How do you manage to handle all these children? Especially the one seated on my right..."
"I know right..."

2 comments:

  1. mr yang I'm really that hard to hard to handle ................NIGEL TAN jin jet

    ReplyDelete
  2. and thank you u too

    ReplyDelete