Monday 11 March 2013

PTM Schedule

Dear all,

PTM schedule as of 11th March 2013. As you can see, due to some parents being unable to make it for their respective timeslots, we have some slots empty.

For the students who have made requests for a change in timing, do see if the available slots currently are feasible for you, such that arrangements with another parent would not be necessary.

To my lovely parents, I've mentioned it previously - and I'll say it again. You do not have to come down to meet me if it's too much trouble. We have the PTM as a channel of communication between the form teacher and the parents as stakeholders in education - but it is just ONE of many channels.

My lines of communication are open, and you are welcome to meet me any time I'm available - be it regarding your child or even a chit-chat session (not sure how receptive you are to that).

Feel free to arrange an alternate day, or even call me should you have problems meeting me on the 14th of March.

I do, however, like to put a face to a name, and would relish the opportunity to see the many hunks and babes I have as partners in education. :)

I'm so excited...

Save the picture and view it if you find it too small. Reduced it for aesthetic reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment