Wednesday 8 May 2013

8th May 2013

Notes for the day:

Study! Use the Science study guide as a reference to gauge your study progress.

Happy that the the questions are coming! Some of you even have questions on topics outside of the ones covered in SA1. Do be mindful of what is covered and don't waste time on topics that aren't going to be tested.
In the mean time, keep the questions coming!

Sign acknowledgement slip for Hort Park Trail. Due by Friday.

As mentioned in class, the 7 peer mentors for 2013 are:
Araj
Vernon
J Loh
Jason
Della
Elise
Soo Ah

Please go to them if you have any problems and for some reason you don't want to approach me. I understand a very small minority are afraid of me. I have no idea why...  These peer mentors will help you if they can, and come to me for help on your behalf if they can't.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to bring MT books tomorrow


    Sanjana

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr yang, my helper laughed real hard for j loh






    kim

    ReplyDelete