Wednesday 1 May 2013

Science Notes

Dear babes and bros,

I'll be making Science notes for your P4 SA1, similar to the ones I made for 3 Grace's SA2.

I am assuming those of you formerly from 3 Grace have not misplaced the notes. They can be used for the P3 topics tested in your P4 SA1. I will be printing the notes for our friends who were formerly from 3 Faith.

If you were from 3 Grace, have misplaced the notes, and would like a new set, please inform me by the end of school on Thursday - not before I blast you with a lecture on responsibility of course...

For the last time (considering all this is spelt out clearly in your SA1 information letter distributed earlier), the topics covered for P4 Science SA1 will include P3 topics, and the P4 topics covered thus far - ie. Matter, Plants and their Parts, Heat and Temperature, and Effects of Heat.

The notes I will be preparing for you this year will be on the P4 topics covered thus far. Please study them together with the P3 SA2 notes. As it was last year, I guarantee at least a pass if you study them. :)

Thanks for your reminder Mrudula!

J

1 comment:

  1. I gave my notes away to my p3 friend so I might need a new set


    Sanjana

    ReplyDelete